Looking for a team challenge that ticks all the boxes?
The Great Brisbane Bike Ride is Brisbane’s best team building day on two wheels! Register before 29 March and save $20 per rider.*
Enjoy full support
Experience the elation of an uninterrupted ride across Brisbane all the way from the Gateway Bridge to the Moggill Ferry on a mixture of closed roads (ICB and Mt Coot-tha) and closed lanes (including Kingsford Smith Drive and Gladstone Road), with support from our route marshals, traffic controllers and the Queensland Police Service – as well as signage to keep you going in the right direction.
Build team camaraderie
Don your team colours and support your mates as they ride their first 110km, reach the top of Mt Coot-tha or maybe simply complete their first mass participation ride, all whilst soaking up a great atmosphere and the superb benefits of a fully-supported ride. It’s the day for bringing your team together to enjoy great camaraderie and fun times.
Conquer Coot-tha together
Relish your chance to take on the famed Coot-tha Challenge – a timed, 2.3km, 9% climb up Mt Coot-tha on fully closed roads.
Can your team beat last year’s champions Team Jacobs Rouleurs, who averaged 11:29:24 up Mt Coot-tha? Put your team pride on the line to take home the coveted Teams Trophy and eternal bragging rights.
Got a team member not keen on climbing? Don’t worry, there’s a detour in place!
Things to note
- A team is defined as a group of 10+ riders who are all over 18 years of age.
- The team coordinator does not have to be a rider in the team.
- To be eligible for the discounted team entry fee, a minimum of 10 adult tickets must be purchased in one transaction. This is done by the team coordinator.
- The team coordinator can purchase more tickets later (in single or multiple units if needed).
- *Savings calculated on individual standard entry price.